Tuesday 15 January 2013

My fmp Inspiration...


Blair and Serena
This is a picture of my favourite show gossip girl. I like everyyhing
about this show - the high fashion, the storylines and the events
that they go too.

5
My favourite city in the whole world is New York - and this is
the main part i want to visit.


I found this image on pinterest. My favourite thing about
it is the detail of the dress. Also i like the colour pallette


 Pre-Fall 2013
This is an image of Louis Vuitton's pre fall 2013
collection. this is by far my favourite collection this year.
i love the goth glam look crossed over with preppy.


Pinned Image
Preppy is my favourite look atm. i like the colours that
are used to create a preppy look. also i like the detailing that
goes with it e.g the knee high socks, headbands.


Pinned Image
Leighton Meester is my fashion icon. i love her preppy
style i would like the style to influence my fmp greatly! My
favourite thing about this picture is the colour pallette - the
pink tones are my favourite atm,


Pinned Image
I found this picture on pinterest. I love the detailing
on the dress it makes it look so elegant.





















No comments:

Post a Comment